Tuesday 15 January 2013

here and there #9 [365]

My dear dreamers,

I made no resolutions for this year but I want to start new projects and finish old ones. Today, at beautiful mess, I found the 365 Project.

It seems boring to do the same thing everyday for a year, but it's also challenging and gives you the opportunity to develop a skill. I was thinking how could I participate in this and yoga is my answer. It's something I love to do but rarely have the chance to practice. With this project I hope to learn new poses, be more flexible and strong. This will be my healthy year.

As a fan of lists, here are a couple of poses I'd like to accomplish.

tittibhasana


kapotasana

bakasana

tolasana
astavakrasana
parsva bakasana

Credits: All images by yoga journal.


What are your 2013 projects?


__

here and there #8 [change the question]
here and there #7 [good morning]
here and there #6 [pieces of pieces]



No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...