Monday 4 April 2011

yoga

Photobucket
via we heart it

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. Hellen Keller (via bits of wisdom)

Today I re-started my yoga sessions. I don't know why I stopped, maybe because I'm lazy or filled up with excuses. The fact is I love yoga. Yoga is peace, is love, is happiness. Yoga is harmony and strength. Is connection (nature, body, mind & soul). It's perfect to loose weight and find inner-peace, even if you're exhausted.

I don't feel good with the way I am, physically speaking. I feel this away for too much time. And I needed to do something about that now. I think I need to care less about others and start to love me more.
Photobucket
via paper.li

If you're interested in learning yoga (even at home) pay attention to the following links:

- Sadie Nardini tutorials

What's your goal?

Photobucket
via seven of

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...