Wednesday 26 January 2011

Jewelry is a girl's best friend

Like every girl in the world, I love jewelry. And I'm very picky in what concerns that. Yeah.

But Catherinette Rings has the most absolutely gorgeous steampunk rings, necklaces, watches, you get it...

I didn't even know what steampunk was until I met his work (yes, it's a guy) .

Dive with me:

Steampunk bracelet Blue by *CatherinetteRings on deviantART


Steampunk Jewelry Clear by *CatherinetteRings on deviantART


Reptile eye cuff links wheat by *CatherinetteRings on deviantART


Victorian Antique Button Cuff by *CatherinetteRings on deviantART


Steampunk Watch Silver by *CatherinetteRings on deviantART


He sells his stuff on ETSY, it's not very expensive regarding the work and the beautiful pieces he create. Go check it and buy one for me too. ;)

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...