Friday 2 September 2011

red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo & violet





Rainbow by ~Welody on deviantART


Hey, I'm back! (I hope you've missed me).

Yesterday was a very rainy day. It feels like winter, these last days, I even need to wear boots. But it was a very good 24h day (I know I'm repeating myself a lot, sorry). I was called for my first job interview after finishing my course and in my field (marketing/advertising). I also went to my first consultation with a dietist, a very funny one.

But you know how my day ended? With a beautiful rainbow when I was going back home. Don't you love rainbows? For me it's one of the more amazing miracles that nature have. That and lightnings (and bubbles!).

So today I'll present you some representations of that one-of-a-kind, special moments that we have in our lives. Get inspired and cross your fingers for me, ok?





Lake Rotorua Rainbow by *MisterDedication on deviantART










Rainbow.. by ~Donielle-Dee on deviantART



Rainbow by !Kikariz on deviantART


Double Rainbow over Morro Bay CA 24 June 2010-2
Double Rainbow over Morro Bay CA, by Mike Baird


In The Forest Where You Sleep, by Jared Nickerson and Marius Bauer


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...