So I'll share with you some tips to get your motivation up, in no particular order and based in my own experience. No guaranteed results, but they work with me.
1. -Passion- First of all ask yourself why are you passionate about what you're doing. Write it down and put it in a place where you can read it everyday.
2. -Little by little- Your goal/dream will only be achieved if you break it in small steps. Go on, make a list of what you need to do to achieve it and convert them in small tasks. Don't forget to do at least one task a day.
3. -Compare- But not yourself with others, that will have the reverse effect. Compare you with yourself! See how much you have improved and ask yourself how can you be better.
4. -Read- A lot. You always learn when you read, may it be romances or sci-fi. Technical books doesn't have all the answers. The more genres you read, the more inspiration you'll get.
5. -Tell others about your goal- They'll certainly have their own ideas and advises. That might help you in your journey.
6. -Have fun!- If you don't enjoy what you're doing, you'll never end that task. Add something that amuses you to your work.
7. -Kick your stress- Do something else: take a walk, go to the cinema, eat chocolate. Too much things in your mind and you won't be able to do a thing.
8. -Don't be afraid- If you fail that's a good thing. You've learned something and you won't do that mistake again.
9. -Be creative- I know your box is safe and cosy, but go for something spicy. It's almost a cliché, but before that: it's true.
10. -Close yourself- behind four walls and a locked door. Yes, sometimes you can play seek-and-hide. A couple of minutes all alone is the key to reorganize your thoughts and find out what you were missing.
10+1. Your bonus: -Be you- In every step. And don't let others tell you otherwise. Or all the fun will be lost and you'll get frustrated. Truth is always simpler and cleaner.
If that doesn't work take a look at these videos, they will give you something to work on for sure even if you already know them:
My baby blog is now one year-old! October, 30th was his birthday. :)