Friday 11 November 2011

inside is cozy

One of my favourite blogs about design, seesaw, is closing it's doors. I was sad at first, but then I get to know the personal blogs of each author. One that caught my attention was raneytown, by Raquel Raney.

Raneytown is filled with great art, full of inspiring posts and beauty all around. In one of it's posts I found another blog that I also want to share with you. Well, if you are an aficionado about interior design like me. It's name is Ema design blogg and it's now my top resource in what comes to interior design inspiration.

I'll feature some of the photos not yet presented on Raquel's post (I like her name a lot), because I'm not a copy/paste person and it will be just boring for you. Enjoy!


Photobucket
via  Ema design blogg 



Photobucket
via  Ema design blogg 



Photobucket
via  Ema design blogg 



Photobucket
via  Ema design blogg 


What's your favourite design interior blog?


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...