Friday 18 November 2011

I'm no queen

I'm reading another book of one of my favourite authors, Jostein Gaarder. The book is called The Solitaire Mystery. I'm loving the story so much that it did inspire me to do a post about one of the characters: the Joker.

A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him. (Jostein Gaarder, The Solitaire Mystery)

I feel a little bit like a Joker, as you see in my signature I'm not entirely a club and not completely an heart. I'm a mix of the two: creative and emotional and I'm always wondering about who I am and where this world comes from. A Joker isn't lonely, he enjoys life to the limit.

But enough talking. I have for you a little collection of Jokers I found on deviantArt:




Joker reloaded by ~Manarama on deviantART





RR PROJECT: 007 Black Joker by `ravenskar on deviantART




Augen Auf: Joker 1 by `yuumei on deviantART






Kennel Club - Joker by ~kenket on deviantART




Joker Card by *anry on deviantART



Which type of card are you?




No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...