- The Crazy Series!
My dear dreamers,
I had this idea to spice up my inner-view section. It's being a lot of fun to know a little bit more the persons I admire and which inspires me. However, I want to take one more step in these stairs I'm walking and do a series with Crazy Inner-views. Anyone interested can join, just send an e-mail to: innerview[dot]designingdream[at]gmail[dot]com.
Questions will be:
♠ a little more personal (but not too personal ;))
♦ will involve deep thinking (but it always do ^^)
♣ you'll have to think outside the box (so it's a challenge!)
And I answered the questions myself! Take a look:
1. Sell me an invisible pen.
Imagine the pen of your dreams. Now imagine I'm selling it to you.
2. What are three positive character traits you don't have?
1 - I'm always right.
2 - I never ask for advice.
3 - I'm perfect.
3. If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, “I wish you would not grant me this wish” what would you do?
I would say: "I didn't, now you have two wishes left".
4. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you choose?
Taste. I'd still have the chance to imagine it by smelling. Why not the other way around? Because my memories are very related to smell.
5. If there was a next life, would you reincarnate in yourself? Why?
Yes, I don't know how to be anyone else, maybe I would screw them.
6. If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?
1 - Oven (to make delicious meals and desserts!)
2 - PC (to work and have fun)
3 - Tea machine (or another hot beverage, because I love them)
7. If you could choose between always being obese and living a long life, or never getting fat but only living until 40...what would you chose?
I love being alive so: welcome, fat world! (OK, this goes against my healthy life style, but if I live long that means I have a healthy life, right? And how sad it is to trade years of life just to be thin?)
8. What's your first memory?
It's one of the best memories I have and (yes!) it's a smell memory! I remember when I was on kindergarten and in the afternoons, right after lunch, we slept in a kind of an attic, with our favourite teddy and the mattress smelled like naphthalene I didn't know that at the time and it was a nice smell to me because it was attached to a good moment. I only realized what naphthalene smelled like some years ago (3 or 4!).
The other one (happened at almost the same time so I don't know which is the first one) is also a smell memory: at the age of 3 I was trying to help my father taking the car off the garage. He didn't notice me so one of my fingers got pinched on the garage's door. I don't remember much of that, just the situation on itself, no pain is in my memory. That only comes later. My finger lost some meat and I went several times to RED CROSS to make the bandages. I remember that it hurted a lot. The all place smelled like ethylene. As I spent a big part of my time there, that smell also makes a good impression on me in spite of not being the best of my memories (but it's also not a bad one).
9. If you had the chance to be a you-version of the opposite sex for one day what would you do?
I would examine how my brain&heart works and see if there's much of a difference with the actual me.
10. And for the last one: If there was no wolf, which one of the 3 little pigs would you be?
I'd be Willie, the wood one. I'd like to live in an eco-friendly house and with some comfort.
♥ What crazy question would you like to ask?