Monday 9 April 2012

breathing #7 [one per day]

My dear dreamers,


If you're visiting me today it's because you want to feel inspired. Am I right? You wont feel disappointed. Keep on reading.

A photo a day does you no harm, not even three or a dozen. We can dream and face reality, we can be fooled or learn something new. We can travel in space and time. We can share ideas or moments. What more is photography to you?

I'm not sure a picture worth a 1000 words, but it captures that one single moment in the life of the Universe that will never repeat again. How precious is that?

That's why I feel inspired by websites like 1x FWA National Geographic and their One Photo a Day. Take a look at them with me:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's your photo of the day? Share your moments with me!


Photobucket

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...