Monday 23 April 2012

breathing #9 [earth day is everyday]

My dear dreamers,

Yesterday was the Earth day and I acted accordingly. I did not plant a tree as I wished but I turned this blog into a greener place (haha literally too!). I hope you'll like it and enjoy to spend here a little more of your time.

I'll explain you all the details of the logo and the colours I chose for the blog, as I want you to understand why it is the way it is. There will be some more things that will be changed as the RSS and the about designing dreams&me and Facebook page, for example. If you have any suggestions drop them on the comment's box. It will be much appreciated.

So... as you can see the logo is representing two leafs with the two D's together, one white and a gold one that is turning into green. The first leaf represents the perfection I want to achieve. And because...

White is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light that stimulates all three types of color sensitive cone cells in the human eye in nearly equal amounts and with high brightness compared to the surroundings. A white visual stimulation will be void of hue and grayness. Wikipedia
You know I love colours!

The second leaf is what will lead me to that goal. Memories are fine to remember and to learn with but we need to move on and do something with the day we have in hands. Gold turning into green is the representation of a new life, a new opportunity to turn yourself into a better you and gaining an award for each golden leaf you shifted from.

And...the background: black and green. Black gives us a negative feeling most of the times, but it's here to save power. Black doesn't need as much energy as the other colours as it is the absence of light. And green, well it's obvious, it represents nature, hope and this wonderful Universe we live on.

It's now time to be inspired by the wonders of nature, follow me into this whole new world < along with the soundtrack. (Click on the images to go to the source.)





Nature

Nature / Bokeh

Leaf Nature

Nature Macro Flower

Nature / Landscape / Mountains

Sea

Butterfly / Macro / Nature

I feel pretty, oh so pretty !!

tagetes

♥ The Drongo Love ♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Nature (Conte - L'Arbre et le Soleil)

What did you do on the Earth day?





No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...