Thursday 31 March 2011

The F word


Today is all about fashion!

But before I got started I would like to ask you if you know any good site with free blogger templates because I'm not finding this template very functional and I don't seem to find one that fits my needs... 

Now: fashion! For me fashion is an art where many professionals from different areas have to combine their creativity, know-how and good taste between each other (make-up, hair, clothes, shoes, photography, etc.).

Today I'll talk about the fashion photography, because a good photographer could give a twist to the most simple outfits, like the image above (that's really a twist!). However, no matter how good is the photographer or the machine he uses if there's no empathy, no spark between him and the model.

Fashion Photography
via flickr
Furthermore, the model doesn't need to be pretty, or thin or have any other characteristic that fits our concept of beauty. The most important is the personality.

Look to the nex image. She's beautiful, has a great body, but no soul. The photo is boring and cliché, it isn't even sexy and doesn't show us or gives nothing more than a pretty girl.

Jessie S.
via flickr

But this one... is stunning! Simple and strong.

Hypno
via flickr
Some more good examples:

lookbook
via flickr

Photobucket
via we heart it

via flickr

And sorry, but I couldn't find any real good male model (the one I could say: that's it!). Maybe I just didn't look hard enough, so if you know of any good photos drop a comment.


I'll share a secret with you. I'm not lesbian and never felt attracted to a girl (well, maybe a little haha), but I just find women's body so much sexier! 




Want to share something? What's your opinion?


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...