Tuesday 29 March 2011

laziness

I'm so lazy today! I had an exam of politics this morning and I studied so much that I don't want to hear anything about work in the next hours. But I have some really cool stuff to show you.

Look at this amazing advertising from XBOX promoting the Need For Speed - Carbon game (my favourite one is actually the NFS- Most Wanted <Black Edition>). It's clever and knows how to use the surroundings for it's own benefit:


Next immerse your senses in this beautiful and funny animation called Hooked and made by the Character Matters Animation Studios:






Hooked from Character Matters on Vimeo.


And now that you're relaxed and feeling good, listen to this insightful 14 minute talk (really, watch it: you won't regret it. You'll learn so much and your vision of how things are will change for sure):






How are you today?






No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...