Thursday 10 March 2011

Show Time!

Lately I've been occupied sending CV's so I can get a job in this great field that is design, so I didn't have much time to do research for this week post. It'll be very light, but enjoyable (I hope).

I'm a big fan of series, they are my favourite TV shows (although most of times I watch them on my laptop). They make me think and laugh, give me hope, courage and inspiration (in fashion and work, mostly; but also, and this may sound strange, in my relationships).

Right now I'm watching a big range of series and I love every single one of them. I'll start with Californication: it has a sexy dark mood full of drama. The characters are very peculiar and interesting. The Moody family is my favourite, of course: she's gorgeous, he's hot and their daughter is so cute!





Next sexy TV serie? Secret Diary of a Call Girl. This one is based in a real-story and the best of all is that Billie Piper (from Dr. Who, remember?) is the protagonist. I love how Hannah and Belle (they're the same person) dresses, including hairstyles.






Here are some of my favourite outfits of her:




Next ones are Modern Family, Being Erica and Drop Dead Diva. Oh and Hell's Kitchen!

What are your favourite shows?



No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...