Thursday 15 December 2011

trial and error #3 [owl]

A couple of days I was playing with this tutorial that teaches how to draw a vector owl in a very simple way. But what I was really looking for was a koala tutorial, but didn't find one interesting enough. But, well, this was a very fun thing to do.


You'll notice that it's a very detailed tutorial, unless you don't know how to use the gradient mesh tool yet. Like me. So I looked up for one that could teach me that. And it's not as difficult as it seemed. It just requires a bit of practice, as the pen tool.


As I'm not very good with the pen tool, here it goes another tutorial on this matter. Maybe you can learn something too.




On the next post I'll show you my owl. :)


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...