Friday 4 February 2011

Fall into temptation

Siete Pecados by Sidecar (Spain), via Lovely Package

Yesterday I was checking my Google Reader when suddenly I see this amazing post by Lovely Package. As you can see, is a Spanish project from the advertising agency Sidecar: a series of wines inspired by the seven deadly sins that leads us into temptation.

I like the theme, it suits perfectly the product and the design is very appealing. This is a real project and will be for sale at March. I would love to see this bottles at stores in Portugal to buy every single one of them.

Wrath

Greed

Lust

Envy

Pride

Gluttony

Laziness

My favourite sin is Laziness, but I love the design of all the bottles. What's yours?

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the lust bottle :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, lust! ;P

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...