Wednesday 9 February 2011

random

I've started my Master at Communications Technologies this Monday. This semester (how lucky am I?) the subject is around graphic design. But I can't wait for May to come and apply to the MA Design at Faculdade de Belas Artes (translated is something like College of Fine Arts). So if you have any articles or books you think I should read for the interview tell me about it.

I'm with no inspiration today (I feel tired), so I'll leave you with some nice images I've found:

Photobucket
Bamboo Clouds by HortNouveau, via Etsy

Photobucket
via Elephant's Feathers

Photobucket
Ukulele Hand Carved by dabeeman, via Etsy

Photobucket
via Elephant's Feathers
Photobucket
via Elephant's Feathers

3 comments:

Moniek said...

Nice pics!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing my Bamboo Clouds! Good Luck with school.

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys. Janna, you're welcome: those clouds are really nice, so peaceful and pretty.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...