Friday 25 February 2011

news

Hi everyone!

I just want to let you know that I won't be writing in a daily basis anymore. I want my blog to be a little more profound and analyse the best designs our world has to offer, that includes a lot of time and research . I think one post per week can do the job.

For the next subject I'll talk about one of the genius of the 16th century. Probably your tired of hearing about him, but maybe I can give it a little twist. And remember that without him we wouldn't have less than a half than we have today. I'm talking about Leo, the designer, the inventor, the architect, the mathematician, the scientist, the engineer, the anatomist, the musician, the painter, the sculptor, the botanic and the poet.

This drawing was the pioneer of the helicopter.


2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is a really good idea. Can wait for you weekly posts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, me either. I hope I can be as good as I want. :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...